“The Story I’ll Tell” Christmas Program...Sunday, Dec. 11th @ 10:30AM. Invite friends and family for a time of worship, healing, and encouragement with performances from our adult and children’s choirs.
• Men of The Word...Friday, Dec. 2nd at 6:30PM at the church. Invite someone, bring your son or grandson and join Pastor Jared for a great time of food, fellowship and the Word!
• Radiant Women’s Christmas Brunch...Saturday, Dec. 3rd at 10AM in the church F.L.C. All women are invited to join Pastor Jessica for a refreshing time of fellowship and the Word.
• Ugly Sweater Christmas Youth Bash...Sunday, Dec. 4th at 5:30PM. Grades 6-12. Wear your ugly sweater and bring a friend as we celebrate Jesus this Christmas season.
• Samaritans Closet...The weather is getting colder! GTC is stocking up on supplies to be a blessing to the homeless and those in need in our area. We need the following new or clean like-new donated items: coats , blankets, sleeping bags, socks The closet can also use non-perishable food items such as beef jerky, bottled water and pop-top canned food items like beef franks. Please see Sis. Beverly Wood or call the church @ 806-620-0595 for more information.
• Mark Your Calendars for December...
- Christmas Program...Sunday, Dec. 11th
- Operation Christmas Blessing...Sunday, Dec. 18th. We will bring Gifts and cards to shut-ins and local nursing homes. Reaching the lonely with love!
- Christmas Day Service...Sunday, Dec. 25th